Story Updated Fri May 24 23:32:08 PDT 2013
Police: Student, 17, built explosive device to detonate at high school
A 17-year-old West Albany High School student was arrested late Thursday night after police say he constructed an explosive device with plans to detonate it at his school.
- 'If certain elements of that bridge are cut, the entire structure collapses'
- Let there be streetlights: 'There are things to do in Springfield after 5'
- Local plastic recyclers adapt to China's 'Operation Green Fence'
- Massive Open Online Courses: 'These videos are the new text book'
- OSP: Trooper finds 8 pounds of birthday pot
- New doc confirms that UO president met with NCAA committee
- Collapse survivor: 'It was a rough day. I'm glad to be breathing'
- New neon to illuminate Whiteside Theatre in Corvallis
- Backups on I-5 as detoured cars crawl around collapsed bridge
- More top stories...