Story Updated Sat May 25 18:54:43 PDT 2013
Teen accused of planning to bomb school in Columbine-style attack
A 17-year-old West Albany High School student who was arrested after police said he constructed an explosive device with plans to detonate it at his school will face an attempted aggravated murder charge, The Benton County District Attorney said.
- Man dies in dirt bike crash down embankment
- 'No GMO' marchers join millions against Monsanto
- Could it happen in Oregon? Wash. bridge collapse raises questions
- Springfield PD: Man hit and killed by drunk driver
- 'They just disappear. Populations are going away'
- Police bust S. Ore. medical marijuana dispensaries
- Suspicious tube closes Winston PD, found to be drug paraphernalia
- Police: Student, 17, built explosive device to detonate at high school
- Intense thunderstorm upstages cruise ship entertainment
- More top stories...