Story Updated Wed Jun 19 16:33:24 PDT 2013
Former investigators claim evidence of missle strike as cause of 1996 TWA crash
Former investigators are pushing to reopen the probe into the 1996 crash of TWA Flight 800 off the coast of New York, saying new evidence points to the often-discounted theory that a missile strike may have downed the jumbo jet.
- 'It’s a full night’s rest is what were fighting for'
- Logging next to neighborhood concerns residents
- Scammer asking EWEB customers for credit card info
- Tiny tornado touches down near Roseburg
- Car hits motorcyclist stopped along I-5 in Eugene
- Driver flees after crashing car, causing natural gas leak
- Unattended campfire sparks blaze near Yosemite
- New Great Basin National Park quarter comes out Thursday
- Are you ready for some roadwork? 18th Avenue project starts this week
- More top stories...