Story Updated Wed Jun 19 14:10:26 PDT 2013
'It’s a full night’s rest is what were fighting for'
The contractor working on the Capstone apartment complex downtown wants to start work at 4:30 a.m. 2 to 3 days per week through the end of September. The neighbors aren't too keen on the idea.
- Logging next to neighborhood concerns residents
- Tiny tornado touches down near Roseburg
- Motorcycle rider in critical condition after crash
- New Great Basin National Park quarter comes out Thursday
- Driver flees after crashing stolen car, causing natural gas leak
- 3 accused of holding woman as slave
- Are you ready for some roadwork? 18th Avenue project starts this week
- Tornado spotted near Denver airport terminal
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- More top stories...