Story Updated Sun May 19 11:23:49 PDT 2013
$590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning jackpot ticket sold in Fla.
The single winner for the highest Powerball jackpot in history was sold at a supermarket in Zephyrhills, Fla.,
- Northern Lights peek out in Eastern Washington
- Police: Drunk runs from cops after jumping on top of a parked car
- Two men wearing ski masks rob BJ's Restaurant at gunpoint
- Hundreds remember UO tennis star at memorial service
- Wash. woman wins $75K for dog bite
- Buff Beauties: Women the majority at Oregon Ironman
- Civil War reenactors give Lebanon a blast from the past
- Putting the 'she' in shield: Eugene PD holds female officer course
- Climbers remember Mount St. Helens eruption 33 years later
- More top stories...