| Saturday, September 21 at 7:00p.m.
| Eugene Public Library
Booked for the Evening is the Eugene Public Library Foundation's premier fundraising event. Join us to celebrate 11 years in our beautiful downtown building, all to benefit our award-winning library and children's literacy in our community.
- Wine tasting from local vintners
- Delicious cuisine by Brindiamo Catering
- Fabulous entertainment with Calamity Jazz & Eugene area teens
- Ticket price is $100/person or $1,000/table of 8
- For more info, visit the Eugene Public Library Foundation or call 541-338-7018