|6pm Friday, July 27 - 6pm Saturday, July 28|
|Willamette High School Track|
The 21th annual Relay For Life is a 24-hour long event involving teams of 12-15 people who take turns walking, running or strolling around the track at Willamette High School. Each team has at least one team member on the track for the entire 24-hour period. Teams consist of individuals representing businesses, clubs, organizations, schools, families and neighborhoods.
- Relay For Life is the largest fund raising walking or running event in the entire nation. Eugene's Relay is the 8th largest in the country!
- 2011 raised over $680,000
- Approx. 150 teams participate
- Team registration fee is $100
- Each team member is asked to obtain pledge money from family and friends to raise additional money ($100+ suggested)
- Personalized luminaries may be purchased for $5
- Live entertainment, Survivor Lap, massages, special dedications, souvenirs, food pavilion
- Visit Relay For Life of Eugene/Springfield for more information