March 7, 8pm ~ Beall Concert Hall
March 8, 10:30am - 6:30pm ~ Sheldon High School
The Eugene Irish Cultural Festival is a healthy, family-friendly, alcohol-free event shifting the focus away from alcohol and towards celebrating the positive aspects of Irish culture.
Daytime Festival at Sheldon High School
- Tickets for the Daytime Festival are $15 adults; $10 students/seniors and free admission for kids 5 & under.
- Daytime Festivities include non-stop music; workshops on Irish instruments and language; creative family activities; an afternoon Ceili dance & food; Final performance: The Nettles at 5pm
- Separate admission is required for Daytime Festival and the Evening Concert
- For more info: eugeneirishfest.org
Evening Concert at Beall Concert Hall at 8pm featuring Traditional Celtic Music
- Ticket price is $189 adult; $12 student/senior. Separate admission is required for Daytime and Evening Festivals
- Tickets info: tickets.uoregon.edu or purchase at the door