Saturday, October 29
Kesey Square, Broadway & Willamette
- Noon – Registration, exhibition & pumpkin carving and trick or treating at businesses begin
- 2pm – Chainsaw Demo and face painting begin
- 4pm - On-going games, bounce rooms & inflatable slides
- 5-7:30pm Scavenger Hunt, pumpkin toss; Kiddie Costume Contest/Parade
- 5-8pm - Vicki Sttevens Band
- 6:30pm - Jack-O-Lantern lighting begins
- 7:30pm - Pumpkin count, raffle winners & Best Pumpkin announced
- Admission is free
- For info: jolbroadway.org
Enter your pumpkin creation and be part of the largest display of pumpkins in Oregon! Pumpkin creations can be carved, painted, or constructed, but must be able to sit on a shelf.
ShelterCare serves families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and adults disabled by mental illness or brain injury.