| Saturday, July 20 - Gates open at 2:00p.m.
| LaVelle Vineyards, Elmira, Oregon
- A minimum donation of $10 is asked for the fantastic day of music. Food vendors on site
- 2:00p.m. - Concrete Loveseat (Oregon's new Pink Martini)
- 4:00p.m. - Sugar Beets
- 6:00p.m. - Strange Desserts (music of Van Morrison, Rolling Stones, George Harrison, Bob Dylan and more)
- 7:00p.m. - Paul Biondi, Gus Russell & Merlin Showalter & special guests presenting Jazz standards
- For more info visit memafund.org or call 541-736-6726
MEMA was founded in 2006 by local musicians, for local musicians - a non-profit corporation created to be a resource when an uninsured medical emergency occurs. MEMA provides links to exsiting resources as well as a fund to financially assist musicians without medical insurance. All contributions directly help local Lane County musicians.