Cat burned in house fire nears recovery

«Previous
2 of 3 Photos
Next »
Read the story
Lucky Cat
«
  • Lucky Cat
  • Lucky Cat
  • Lucky Cat
»
Lucky Cat
Diann Hollowell, 26, looks over her burned home Thursday Sept. 13, 2012 in Bend, Ore. A fire there Monday severely injured her cat Kasper. Hollowell said the fire department told her of the possible causes of the fire, one of which was the propane grill that had been on their wooden deck. The shell of the grill is visible in the foreground. (AP Photo/The Bulletin, Rob Kerr).