EUGENE, Ore. - Oregon Duck fans can take on Texas on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network starting Tuesday in the demo for EA Sports NCAA Football 12.
Two matchups are featured within the demo, including a day game at Texas against Oregon and a night game at Florida State versus Alabama.
The demo is set for two minute quarters and allows fans to select their own difficulty option and to choose uniforms.
EA Sports said that by sharing the demo with friends, fans can unlock up to five Nike Pro Combat uniforms for Oregon State, Boise State, Alabama, Florida and Miami for use in the retail version of NCAA Football 12 once the game hits stores July 12.
EA Sports said the full version of the game will include a number of enhanced features:
- Authentic Gameday Traditions: Feel the true emotion of college football as your team runs onto the field with new pre-game traditions like the Sooner Schooner and Ramblin’ Wreck, and celebrate big plays alongside school icons like Chief Osceola, Uga, and Tommy Trojan.
- Enhanced Tackling Engine: Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player to the moment of impact.
- Road to Glory: Be an Ironman and play both sides of the ball in your final season of high school while getting recruited by the top schools. In college, fight to keep your starting job and earn your coaches’ trust to unlock extra abilities on the field en route to becoming a Heisman trophy winner.
- Coaching Carousel: Roam the sidelines as a coach in an enhanced Dynasty mode. Start off as a coordinator or take over as head coach to begin your coaching career. Stay off the Hot Seat as you climb the ranks of the coaching ladder and lead your dream school to a coveted national championship.
- Conference Customization: Create new rivalries and alter the landscape of college football forever by realigning conferences throughout college football. Build new 16-team super conferences, create conference schedules, decide BCS bowl tie-ins, and more.