EUGENE, Ore. --- Guy and Diana Urioste are the owners of Eugene Bootcamp. Here are some workout tips they have for beginners.
- Get at least 20 minutes of Cardio 4-5 times a week. Cardio is running, jogging etc.
- Include core exercises like push-ups, sit-ups, squats etc.
- These can be done at home and are fairly simple.
Your diet is also very important, some personal trainers say, "Abs are made in the kitchen!"
- Watch your portions!
- Stay away from fast food!
- Eat more fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Try to eat smaller meals, and eat more frequently, 5-6 times a day. This will keep your metabolism up.
If you'd like to learn more you can go to the Eugene Bootcamp's Web site.