Fire burns Eugene home

Fire burns Eugene home
A firefighter checks for flames behind the siding.

EUGENE, Ore. - A fire burned a manufactured home Wednesday morning.

The fire broke out before 6 in front of a mobile home on South Bertleson Road in west Eugene.
    
The flames spread through the home.

No one was injured.

The Red Cross said the fire displaced an adult and a child. The agency is providing assistance to the family.

Firefighters have not yet determined the cause of the fire or the extent of the damage.