EUGENE, Ore. - More than 2 years after allegations surfaced - and 5 years since first NCAA initially alleged the first infractions occured - the University of Oregon football program is set to find out its fate Wednesday.
Here is a look back at how the case has developed:
March 2011 Report: Ducks paid Will Lyles $25,000; UO launches internal investigation
- University of Oregon has released documents related to its use of recruiting services that suggest the school paid for information that was outdated.
- Lache Seastrunk transfers from Oregon to Baylor
- UO announces NCAA inquiry into recruiting
April 2013 Documents show UO and NCAA agree that coaches committed major violation
- UO proposes penalty of one lost scholarship per year for 3 years and 2 years probation, which NCAA rejects
April 19, 2013
- University President Michael Gottfredson, former head coach Chip Kelly and athletic director Rob Mullens meet with NCAA in Dallas, Texas
June 25, 2013
June 26, 2013
- NCAA releases investgation | LIVE BLOG starts at 7 a.m.