Wife thwarts silent killer: 'She found me. She saved my life'

«Previous
1 of 6 Photos
Next »
Read the story
Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
«
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (5)
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (4)
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (1)
»
Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
Paul said he was in his garage fixing his generator Monday when he fired up his wood stove to warm up. He got the generator going, but the combined gases from the stove and the gas took a toll: He lost consciousness.

His wife Violet found him in time.

"She found me," Paul said, tears welling up in his eyes. "Saved my life."