Wife thwarts silent killer: 'She found me. She saved my life'

«Previous
3 of 6 Photos
Next »
Read the story
Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (5)
«
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (5)
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (4)
  • Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (1)
»
Man survives carbon monoxide poisoning (5)
Paul Trosper is recovering in the intensive care unit at Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend in Springfield after a harrowing encounter with the silent killer: carbon monoxide.

"It has no sight. You can't smell it, you can't taste it, you can't feel it," said Dr. Brenda Ormesher (pictured). "You don't even know you're exposed to it until it's too late."