So far today...
TODAY'S WEATHER HEADLINES:
1. Rain for sure today but 'maybe' not tonight...
2. Weekend likely to be dry.
3. Rain returns next week.
1. Rain for sure today with highs upper 50s and low 60s.
2. Tonight rain chances drop to less than 50% giving us hope for a dry halloween. Lows in the low and mid 50s.
7 DAY OUTLOOK:
1. Probably dry weekend with chances of rain 30% Saturday and Sunday. Rain Monday wet and possibly more Tuesday.
Updated by Meteorologist Al Peterson at 7:37am on Friday, October 31st, 2014!
This pumpkin was the perfect size as soon as father Dave Park took a look at it and said; "I know exactly what is going on here this year." and that is when the thought of the Alien head that he first thought of back in middle school while attending at Marie Drake in Juneau Alaska.
I took a morning walk in the Alton Baker Park area and got a few photos of the Fall colors. I think our long HOT summer took a toll on the trees as many had a rather drab color to them. Some were not that bad though. And it is still just a little early for some of them to have a more vibrant color.