So far today...
1. Morning clouds turn to sun this afternoon.
2. New dry spell underway
3. Spring forward Sunday.
1. Mostly sunny afternoon. Light winds with highs in the 30s..
1. Clouds give way to sun later. Highs in the mid 50s.
7 DAY OUTLOOK:
1. Dry through the week with highs mid 50s through Wednesday. Highs upper 50s and low 60s Thursday through Saturday and Sunday.
2. Dry weekend.
3. W'mette Valley highs 50s and low 60s.
Updated by Meteorologist Al Peterson at 4:55am on March 3rd, 2015!
I caught this image of the predawn waxing Moon a couple of mornings ago. The Moon glow on the clouds is what caught my eye.
Crocus bloom in my back yard.
Our beautiful view we get to wake up to!
Red Rosy Clouds that just makes you smile as your eyes sees the first light of the day...
Out in the Lorane Valley.