1. Better chance rain today. Not likely but close with 50/50 chances across most of Western Oregon. Cooler today.
2. Rain through Saturday with highs in the upper 50s and low 60s.
3. 'Probably' dry Sunday.
NORTHWEST SATELLITE PICTURE:
1. Fronts are arriving with rain.
2. Cooler source region.
1. 50% chance rain with highs cooler in the 50s.
1. Clouds and cooler with rain and highs upper 50s.
7 DAY OUTLOOK:
1. Saturday rain? Highs in the upper 50s and low 60s.
2. Dry Sunday and warmer with highs in the 60s.
3. Sunny and warm Monday through Wednesday with highs creeping into the 70s again.
Updated by Meteorologist Al Peterson at 4:52am on Thursday, April 23rd, 2015.