The Currin covered bridge was originally built in 1925 and was rehabilitated in 1995. It spans 60-feet across the Row River. It is the only covered bridge in Lane County with white portals and red sides. The Currin bridge is now open to pedestrian and bicycle traffic only.
Cottage Grove Covered Bridge Tour
This story is inappropriate and should be flagged for moderation. Please choose from one of the following options: